Hey, lazy heads.
I’m in a slump. A big ole slump. It feels like my days are going by too quickly and at the end of them I don’t have much to show for myself. It’s been pretty stressful for me, but I need to keep my energy up and positivity a-flowin’.
Now, I don’t have a lot of money to spend on mani-pedis, rounds of shots, movie tickets, spa days, and other super fun activities like that, so I’ve come up with a list of things that I can do at home, fo free, that will make me feel pretty darn good! I’m going to force myself to do all of them this week so I can keep my spirits up and stress levels low, and maybe you’ll want to join in on the list or make you own! Everyone needs one, tbh.
Victoria’s Chill The F*ck Out List
- Have a 30 minute dance party to Earth, Wind, and Fire to cleanse my soul
- Watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and pretend I’m also rich
- Put on one of those paper face masks and lay in a bubble bath up to my neck
- Read The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck and practice not giving them
- Go to Target in my pajamas and buy something festive from the $1 section just cause’
- Scoot on one of those Bird scooters down the street and back
- Practice contouring because I’ve always wanted to know what my face would look like
- Do ‘Yoga with Adrienne’ in my living room to cleanse my soul again
- Come up with my own crock pot recipe to show the haters what’s up
- Choreograph a dance-based fitness routine so I can nail an interview and impress all of my friends
- Go to the dog park and make new dog friends
- Teach my dogs the trick where I “bang” and they fall down
- Take a nap to the fake sound of thunder on my noise machine
- Try peach schnapps because it sounds gross but maybe it’s good?
- Write down 10 things I like about myself and give myself a hug
- Give myself a manicure but pretend I’m the customer so maybe I’ll try harder to do a better job
- Watch Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown and feel all of the feels in pitch black darkness
- Eat a whole pint of Halo Top
- Watch that crazy Shane Dawson documentary on Jake Paul and question if my friends are also sociopaths
- Add to my list when I think of more good ideas
So, that’s what I’ll be working on this week! I hope this inspired you to make a list of your own and do something fun for yourself. Brainstorming and making these fun lists really does help me find different ways to relax and try something new. But now I’m too lazy to keep writing so I’m off to go take a bubble bath, slap on a face mask, and watch some RHWOBH at the same time because I’m freaking innovative 👊
Toodles and poodles!